Posted on September 10, 2012, in Economic Affairs, Foreign Affairs, National Security, Politics and tagged Barack Obama, Ben Bernanke, Democratic Party (United States) presidential candidates 2008, Federal Reserve System, Iran, Libya, Mitt Romney, National Defense Authorization Act, Obama, President of the United States, Republican, Romney, Syria, United States, USA PATRIOT Act. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- American Scholar of Russian Studies Stephen Cohen: NATO games in Ukraine bring world 5 minutes before nuclear midnight
- Meteor Streaks Over The Skies of Central Russia Causing Damage and Injuries
- Ron Paul Bids Farwell to Congress in a Powerful Speech For Liberty
- Patience Wearing Thin In The Wake of Superstorm Sandy
- Washington Institute For New East Policy Suggest how to Instigate a War With Iran
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.